|Tuition 2022-2023||Per Student||2nd Sibling Discount||3rd & 4th Sibling Discount||5th + Sibling Discount|
|KG-12th Annual Tuition||$7,570.00||$5,300.00||$4,160.00||$3,952.00|
|Preschool and Pre-K Annual Tuition||$7,570.00||Preschool does not qualify for sibling discounts|
|Preschool and Pre-K Daily Tuition Rate||$63.00/Day||Preschool does not qualify for sibling discounts|
|Nursery & Toddler Annual Tuition||$10,120.00||Nursery & Toddlers do not qualify for sibling discounts|
|Nursery & Toddler Daily Tuition Rate||$85.00/Day||Nursery & Toddlers do not qualify for sibling discounts|
|Registration Fees||$ 60.00|
|Books and Materials||$ 250.00|
|Technology Fees||$ 50.00|
|Assessment and SIS Fee||$ 50.00|
|Total Fees Due||$ 410.00|
The Crescent View Academy Board of Directors and Administration want to give an opportunity to all students to attend our school. Therefore, we have established a Financial Hardship Committee that reviews applications for tuition assistance.
Deadline for financial aid is April 30, as decisions are made before the academic year starts.
- Submit the Financial Hardship Application to the Business Office.
- Only written approval by the CVA Financial Hardship Committee constitutes a commitment on the part of the school.
- Financial aid is granted for one academic year only.
- The parent(s) may be asked to come in for an in-person interview with the finance team.
- Please attach your child’s academic and (any) discipline records for evaluation by the school. A student receiving any financial aid must have a GPA of at least 3.2 and be in good behavior standing.
- Any incomplete application will not be considered.
- Failure by the student and/or family to adhere to these conditions may result in aid termination.
- A tuition discount is given to the parents from Zakat funds who are eligible to receive zakat and whose income is below Federal Poverty Guidelines (FPG) of the Dept. of Health and Human Services.