Full Time Private Islamic School KG- 8th
“Crescent View Academy’s private Islamic School’s mission is to provide a safe, nurturing and stimulating Islamic atmosphere to enable students to achieve a solid foundation of Islamic understanding according to the Quran, and life of Prophet Mohamed (SAW) with a true since and pride of their Islamic identity. We want our students to achieve academic excellence and prepare our students to be morally and socially responsible citizens.”
Islam enjoins learning from the cradle to the grave. As an Islamic school, CVA strives to fulfill this command. CVA’s purpose is rooted in the belief that every student has the right to the best quality of education available, and that education is a process which encompasses all experiences students encounter in their school. CVA’s philosophy is also entrenched in the belief that classroom instruction is only one small aspect of a student’s educational experience, and that students learn from the behavior and actions of the adults around them more than they learn from books. Finally, it is rooted in the belief that students’ knowledge and pride in their religion and heritage are essential to their well-being and success.
Crescent View Academy will provide an atmosphere of enthusiasm and confidence to promote student learning. The Crescent View Academy educational program is designed:
- To instill in our students a real love of learning to make them lifelong learners.
- To offer the best possible educational opportunities and experiences to allow our students to reach their highest potential.
- To develop in our students a desire, willingness and ability to be positive, contributing members of their school community and of the community at large.
- To instill in our students a real love for and understanding of the teachings and practices of Islam, with particular emphasis on respect, effective communication, and cooperation.
- To provide an Islamic environment in which each student can develop physically, socially, emotionally, and intellectually.
- To integrate the curricula with Islamic studies, to show that Islam is a complete way of life.
- To develop in our students strong leadership skills by fostering self-discipline, self-motivation, strong work habits, the ability to think critically, and the desire to do one’s best.
- To encourage each student to cherish his/her own cultural values and heritage and to respect individuals with different cultural backgrounds.