- I want Crescent View Academy to be one of the best schools in Colorado
- I want my child to have a great school year – to learn and to have fun!
- I want to help decide how PTO fundraising moneys are spent.
- I want all the students at CVA be successful and build strong Islamic Identities.
If the above statements are true, then “help us help the school”. Parent involvement is critical for a successful school, so volunteer as a PTO officer or a committee chair for 2014-2015. There are jobs that take no more than a couple hours a month, some are that are seasonal, and a few that require a routine commitment.
Dedicated teachers, staff, and PARENTS help make Crescent View Academy a great school! Join us – it’s rewarding, it’s important, it’s even
The objectives of the CVA PTO are to establish and maintain a working relationship among parents, school and community.
- Support school improvement teams and promote the finest education possible for the students at Crescent View Academy.
- Expand technology and supplement equipment and supplies.
- Increase student safety and security.
- Develop programs and projects that will support or enrich the curriculum and school Islamic spirit.
- Enhance the quality of education by raising funds for school supplies or programs that fall outside the school budget.